Some JetBlue Questions.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for all the info so far.

What should a candidate bring to the Open House? Do they conduct interviews at that time or is it more of a meet and greet?

Bring a good resume. Dress is business casual. And yes, they mean business casual. It's mostly meet and greet, but be in interview mode and expect to be asked one or two interview type questions.

Now, if I may opine for a minute... don't be that dork who wears his uniform, complete with raybans hanging from the shoulder, current company ID. JetBlue probably doesn't care, but you are still a dork. :)

Be prepared for an interview on the spot. JetBlue has been interviewing folks on the spot who have good recommendations and competitive flight times. Look through your logbooks and think about numerous "tell me about a time" stories. Have many situations that you can mold to different questions.

Good Luck!:beer:

Last edited:
Business casual is OK trust me folks a pair of pants and a button down shirt or short sleeve polo is fine.

That being said you are not a dork if you wear your uniform. It is entirely possible that you may be commuting to or from work and that is fine.

YOU DO NOT need to wear a suit

Be prepard for an interview, relax, ask questions, eat some free goodies, and take the sim for a spin

I read the flyer. So go right ahead...

Dork.
:laugh:

I keeeeed, I keeed! It doesn't matter really. I am sick and the fever is probably affecting my mood. Maybe...
the only cure...
is more cowbell?

Cowbell takes all your worries away!

Business casual is OK trust me folks a pair of pants and a button down shirt or short sleeve polo is fine.

That being said you are not a dork if you wear your uniform. It is entirely possible that you may be commuting to or from work and that is fine.

YOU DO NOT need to wear a suit

Be prepard for an interview, relax, ask questions, eat some free goodies, and take the sim for a spin

CCB is correct. Business casual or uniform is just fine. One thing you need to understand about JetBlue is they don't play silly little games. If they wanted a suit they would tell you to wear a suit. Khakis and a polo shirt or your uniform is what they want. My guess is that Dean and Verna won't be dressed up.
This airline has a very casual and relaxed atmosphere. What you see at the job fair is what it's like to work here.

We are hiring. We're having a job fair at (*gasp*) an airport. We're looking for good PEOPLE. If you meet the mins we already know you can fly. Dress casually, come check us out and relax. There's no tricks. My totally unreliable and unconfirmed intel tells me that a lot of the recent hiring has been from folks that attended JetBlue job fairs.

Latest resources

Back