Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some jerk from Netjets hurt my plane!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
I wanna know who the guy was in the citation leaving signature at SNA a couple days ago around 7p.m. who decide to blow my plane into the fuel truck....

If I ever meet that guy I'm gonna act super pissed off and demand a job or else......

Seriously though; not trying to start a fight and hope you guys are getting things taken care of over there so when that somedayI can get me a job in one of those shiny jetplanes.

I hope they get it taken care of, too. I walked into the Signature in Palm Springs a few days ago and was greeted with the expected non-stop whining and badmouthing that I've come to know and love from these guys.

Like mosquitoes, I didn't have to look for the net jets pilots, I could hear the buzz and it was unrelenting. I felt an overwhelming urge, much like when someone's cell phone goes off in a theatre, to walk over and slap the loudest one and hope the others would just shut up.

I went out on the hot flight line instead; it was more comfortable than listening to another thirty seconds of their diatribe.

Don't patronize signature without cheese...it goes well with the whine.

Compared to the company of the netjet pilots, it was a heavenly vacation. Hot melting tar under my boot heels, and all.

On behalf

Of those of us who are responsible and professional pilots in the fractional business, rest assured if one of us would have seen that happen we would have pointed this careless pilots faults out to him. We're not all that poorly skilled. Also, as an aircraft owner myself, I feel your pain. I imagine the pilot that did that spends his wehole day screwing up like that.

avbug said:
Compared to the company of the netjet pilots, it was a heavenly vacation. Hot melting tar under my boot heels, and all.

So much for being a "dry" heat, huh? Do they still have that putting green there?

Yeah,
It's a real shame that you have to listen to those whiny pilots who have been fighting for 4 years for a decent wage.... POOR YOU!!! We'll invite you to the pity part.

It is a shame. It's a shame one can go into a FBO, minding one's own business, and have to put up with it. Ride to the hotel with your folks, and hear nothing but. Sit on the ramp and be approached by your people who just can't shut their mouths about their woes.

I hope you find resoloution to your problems, I really do. But I'm sick to death, sick and tired of hearing about it. They're your problems. Keep them to yourself. It's a shame that you think your problems are greater than, more important than, and of interest to anybody else.

Get the message, clearly...I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Shut up already about it. Don't invite me to your pity party. Have it behind closed doors, the same way you can celebrate your victories when they come. Do whatever you want, just shut up about it.

I don't care that you don't care.

There are over 2000 of us. It's hard for you not to taxi into a ramp and NOT see a QS plane.

You have a lot of posts ... thousands ... many of which I have read for a few years. Many very good posts.

I know that on the line I have never spoken to any pilot about these matters who did not ask first. 95% of those who have asked were FlexJet or Options pilots. Probably a dozen pilots over 4 years. Now I am usually busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest on the road and never have much FBO sitting time.

But I have to ask you this, assuming you are confronted with the situation you describe while at FBOs on the road,

Why in the world would you come to these particular threads on this message board forum if you "don't care"? and are sick of it?

I mean this in all sincerety and I will say again that I have enjoyed many of your posts in other sections of this system as they have been among the most informative posted by anyone.

cheers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back