• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Some interesting photos

C172gal05

Fr8T Dawg in Training
Total Time
A bit
Seen a lot of those before....makes ya sit back and go wow

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
one towards the end with the 172 prop strike anothe plane with "FALK" on it....ya thats what that guy was sayin..."Falk"

BLing

Total Time
I could not believe that horse through the windshield of that car. Crazy!

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Total Time
That's not chopped, and it's not an engine fire- it's a compressor stall. They can be spectacular, especially on an engine the size of the GE90. A lot of times, they're self correcting, though. Once the air starts moving in the right direction again, the engine recovers and stabilizes on its own.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
How did that Air France 320 hit the wing like that? I thought the computers wouldn't let you... ;)

How did that AA 757 hit the tail like that? I thought the Captain wouldn't... Oh, never mind... :D TC

Horizon

Thrust=Weight+Drag
Total Time
Lots
Last edited:

seethru

Works for a Living
Total Time
starvingcfi said:
anyone know the deal with that airbus? was that chopped?

I don't know the details, but it sure looked suspect to me. There's just something funky about it.

starvingcfi

CpApAwM
Total Time
oh. nevermind. i just looked at it again. if you really look at it, it's obviously fake. not a very good pic.