• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some c5 hatin...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least there's no longer any more "Can we hit the PX on the way in; I need to cash a check?"

I had a nice 5 hour nap during the crossing in a real bunk; you barney boys have a nice nap in the floor?

tathepilot,

So, what's the purpose of your post? Was it to add to the humor of previous posts on this thread? Would it make you feel better that one of the guys was medically retired and won't walk again? How about the other pilot that has his back so screwed up that he will never fly again and needs a walker?

Yeah, it was pilot error. Please try to show some respect. I know the video is available on the web and it is shameful that someone released it to the public.

I just don't understand the purpose of the post when all previous posts were good nature and humorous.

It sucks that people got hurt in the accident.. The title of the post said "c5 hating", so I was hating a little bit..

I was always amazed by the amount of C-5's that would be broken on the ramp at Kuwait City around the end of the month. They would all get "fixed" on the first few days of the new month. Of course the tax free "break" is great as is the Marriott downtown.

I have a standing order when in another country, no McD's and local beer only. Unless in an emergency situation leave that fast food crap for home.

GUMP. I think most airplanes in the military are missing some of those letters.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back