• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sokol Violated Berkshire Ethics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah ... when a Plumber shows up at your apartment complex ... why do you think the Complex Management called them?

... only to find said plumber has been selling off all the copper pipes, and that's why nothing's working! :laugh:

Dichter will be running the show within 6 months. Might be a good thing, but then again Marquis wasn't sitting too pretty when they were absorbed. He's not our buddy either.

Bring back the Italian guy......

Bring back the Italian guy......

You mean the Italian guy that didn't recognize and stop the downward trend of business which resulted in a $711M loss?

He's part of the reason several of us are out on the street. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy working under him, but it was his time to go. Sokol's was months prior to his actual exit. Hansel...well, hopefully we get someone that's actually interested in the growth of NJA and not following the previous guy's business plan.

You mean the Italian guy that didn't recognize and stop the downward trend of business which resulted in a $711M loss?

He's part of the reason several of us are out on the street. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy working under him, but it was his time to go. Sokol's was months prior to his actual exit. Hansel...well, hopefully we get someone that's actually interested in the growth of NJA and not following the previous guy's business plan.

Dude

Get F ing real.

After recent events I don't think we really know the truth on the Financial Status of the Company. Was this new management also fibbing on how bad things were? or was it fact?

We as pilots will probably never know. If we bring back RTS it will be a step in the right direction. He is the king of Sales. We need that expertise right now.

I am willing to bet, nothing like $711 Million was lost... in actual "In God We Trust" money.... And then a $205 M profit in 2010. It must be that "new math" I've heard tell of.

Options and Citation Air recalling all their furloughs while NJ is threatening to furlough more ... I wonder where they are getting their new Owners from?

THE ITALIAN would not let that happen. We would be recalling right now.

I am willing to bet, nothing like $711 Million was lost... in actual "In God We Trust" money.... And then a $205 M profit in 2010. It must be that "new math" I've heard tell of.

Options and Citation Air recalling all their furloughs while NJ is threatening to furlough more ... I wonder where they are getting their new Owners from?

THE ITALIAN would not let that happen. We would be recalling right now.

The Italian surely loved NetJets, no question. I suspect the reason why NJA is not recalling pilots like CA and FLOPS is because the other companies furloughed all their excess crews while NJA kept some extra guys and gals.

That loss could easily have been cooked by Sokol through aircraft write-downs and other methods that could have been less than ethical (now that the world knows Sokol's an unethical creep, it wouldn't surprise me). Also remember that before the big loss, NetJets was turning a profit with RTS at the helm.

Latest resources

Back