Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So you wanna fly on a Chinese Airliner..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

turning2

I have wanted to share this for sometime, but I’ve been too lazy to figure out how. Many thankx to BigD for hosting it. :)

Although the SARS situation in China has been blown out of proportion (by whom else but the media); I’d still rather fly on a SARS aircraft than this one. http://homepage.mac.com/dustinr/Chinese_Engine_Repair.pdf
Perhaps now the company’s can turn their attention from passenger screening for SARS back to something equally, if not more important… say mx? :eek:

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard, read, or seen!!

Just think as the crew shows up and grabs the mx log.. Capt tells the FO "Looks like we have the Queen of the fleet for our trip... geeze only 3 of 4 engines are operating. On the walkaround be sure to make sure the seat belts are tight to comply with the MEL, and there are some procedures we will review for takeoff and landing."

FO "Ok sounds good, I'll be sure to check those seat belts"

Hey, they took steps to keep it from windmilling...at least somebody was thinking!

(Don't post stuff like this...might give our maintenance guys ideas...)

*adds Air China to his do not fly list*

Man that makes all the stuff that I have seen look minor.

And you thought the Russians were bad...

...but then again, what more can you expect from a country whose pilots don't know the difference between a taxiway and a runway? (Anchorage)

dmspilot00 said:
...but then again, what more can you expect from a country whose pilots don't know the difference between a taxiway and a runway? (Anchorage)
Don't forget Delta's done the same thing. And ASA.

Latest resources

Back