Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So who knows anything about Air Cargo Carriers, Inc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aland504

Hey all, was just wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me about Air Cargo Carriers, Inc. Curious about QOL, schedules, pay, all the normal stuff. If anyone has any info, please drop me a line.
Thanks!

The bases and schedules are available at www.aircar.com. The pilots usually live at the base where they spend the day. The only exception is the PDX-EUG run where the crew is based in PDX. Most runs fly 5 days a week so commuting doesn't really work. I think the pay has gone up since I left so I can't really give accurate numbers about that. It is probably still around the low 20's for FOs and low 40s for captains. ACC used to have a 7 airplane dedicated charter fleet, but now they don't really do any charter flying so I'm not sure if the charter schedule of 2 weeks on /1 week off is still available. QOL isn't great unless you like flying between the same 2-4 airports 5 nights a week. There are a few runs with decent schedules like SBA, PDX or MYR but they only fly about 400 hours a year. Upgrades used to happen at 1200 hours, but now that hiring in the industry has come to a screeching halt I'm not sure that will still happen.

Acc

Does ACC do any flying in Iraq friend some planes over there thought they were from ACC

Last edited:
MMMM Myrtle Beach DHL route was awesome. Too bad that one and a lot more are going away thanks to UPS/DHL merge. Charter will be coming back so my friend says now that they will have extra planes from the DHL routes closing.

Yeah, but they have to sell trips for charter to come back. I know of another Shorts operator who might fight them pretty hard.

Latest resources

Back