Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So, Where did everybody fly to today & how was your landing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Punch the Clown: originally a reference to a children's toy. the clown (or whatever character-- i had heman) was a weighted bottom blow-up punching bag. it was designed to pop back up to a standing position when knocked over. essentially, punching the clown is a useless act which accomplished nothing. often used in reference to menial tasks and bureaucratic corporate jobs. Example:

i do about fifteen minutes of real work everyday, but mostly i just sit around and punch the clown.

UEJ500 said:
At the moment I'm sitting here watching my boy make a tent.

A little early to be drinking and posting, ain't it? Unless you are sitting in Europe and cannot understand the fee fee teli or your are bored with BBC 4.:D

No really, my 4 year old son is making a tent with blankets and our living room furniture. I just thought if HawkerF/O was really bored, he could try it himself.

UEJ500 said:
No really, my 4 year old son is making a tent with blankets and our living room furniture. I just thought if HawkerF/O was really bored, he could try it himself.
Thanks for looking out. Actually, I am sitting around watching NYPD Blue. What a fine show. Reminds me of myself as a youngster, when my Cat like Quickness and Panther like Agility allowed me to outsmart the scales and perps. If they were a collar, I'd dump their phone and then hope one of my fellow workers would do me a solid. If none of that worked out, I would simply use my superior judgement that kept me out of situations requiring use of my superior skills.

G100driver said:
Europe and cannot understand the fee fee teli or your are bored with BBC 4.:D
Good 'ol Europe! Especially Austria, home of California Gov. Schwartzenehasfdjdasfkadshfklsdaigasgsahgsdafkjer. They are upset with him over that Tookey "I'm goona cock my Glock and pop 'till they all drop" Williams thing. Austria. G'Day mate. Gonna throw 'nother shrimp on the Bar-be'

Last edited:
No flying today, just sitting here looking at the beach, nursing a hangover. I can't remember how the landing in Cabo was yesterday, or much of last night;) .

501261 said:
No flying today, just sitting here looking at the beach, nursing a hangover. I can't remember how the landing in Cabo was yesterday, or much of last night;) .

Lucky ba$tard!!!!!:beer:
High 50's here yesterday, outside all day, just me and the pooch.....Today well, snow flurries and low 30's now, aint life grand!!!

" I shot six holes in my freezer, I think I got cabin fever, I wanna go where its warm!!!!' - Jimmy Buffet

UEJ500 said:
At the moment I'm sitting here watching my boy make a tent.

I took off from TEB after two hot starts & a starter that wouldn't let go, then the APU caught fire during taxi followed by an A1 bus failure. After takeoff a generator died, followed by it's neighbor, and then the A2 bus. Leveling at 6000 en route to SBJ the left fuel group started pissing JetA just pass the check valve followed by a fresh cup of coffee and a donut in the break room.

After the coffee 'n donut we had a complete hydraulic failure and had to manually extend the gear. All things considered I thought my ILS to 6 to a full stop was pretty good.

Gotta love Sim training.:pimp:

Now for some clown punching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back