So what's next at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IFLYASA said:
They could pay us what we want and still make profit. They are just being greedy. The roadshow must have gotten to you.
You must have misread my post, you and I are saying the samething. The bastards need to pay up, and I know they can afford it.

Here they are...

79%N1 said:
Sorry, I was meaning 70 seat rates.
70 rates at years 10 and 15. Included 78 rates since ALPA proposed one rate for 70-78 and Republic has those rates already!
...........................70yr10/15........78yr10/15
Horizon...................95/110
Chautauqua..............79/87.............92/101
ASA.........................81/94.............81/94 (ALPA proposed)
Eagle........................80/92
PSA..........................75/86
Comair......................74/87 (Concessionary HAS NOT taken effect)
Skywest....................74/86.............74/86
GoJet........................74/84
Mesa........................72/83

Last edited:
Crash Pad said:
Go Around I expect a much better showing from you. Are you coming to realise you, I, and the rest of the pilots at ASA will be on the street or in a 50.

I'll tell ya what I am coming to realize. The pilot contract is not going to be the reason for ASA folding like an ironing board. Bitching and complaining on here is doing even less good for getting a contract done. If the company wants it done then they will get with the mediator to sit down again and address ALL the open issues left in the contract. Them saying they don't want to address an issue, the contract will have to be done without it, or a catch attached is not gonna get it done.

You or I have squat to do with getting this done and I am looking out for number one by getting out. I wish I had faith in our managment or the airline industry to make me want to stick with it. I'm done, you all can have it. Overall, I have had a great time at ASA over the last 7 years. When I'm able to get out I am gone. I'll let ya know in a few weeks.

GO AROUND said:
I'll tell ya what I am coming to realize. The pilot contract is not going to be the reason for ASA folding like an ironing board.

Ironing boards don't fold. They retract.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back