Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what exactly is the story in the Gulf?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am typed on the 737, but have no time in it - tried to do the Southwest thing a few years back. So I would assume the no time thing is a no-go item for FlyDubai?

Fly,

Sorry to hear about the cut for those guys. I was just surprised as they only started operations a few months back.

I am working to the west of you by an hour or 2. Quite happy, but thanks for the info.

NEDude,

If you have the type you have a shot. Right now the CFO wants only type rated guys so he can put them through the short course. If your willing to go through the short course, give it a try.

Fly

EY is currently hiring just on the A330/340 and B-777. All classes for the remainder of '09 on the A320 have been assigned to people from the pool (around 12 guys), with more guys left in the pool. However a lot of the guys in the pool are running out of currency (EY requirment) and thus RUMOR has it that hiring will resume at the end of the year Nov-Dec again for the A320.
Good luck. FWI Dubai is great for a single guy like you !!!!
What is the difference in types of flying the Airbus fleet sees vs the 777 (I see their A3xx everywhere, but rarely see the 777)? Also, what kind of schedules can one expect?

Latest resources

Back