Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Okay not really but they are the only ones interviewing right now. I was thinking for the interview experience it might be a good idea but I was going over some possible questions in my head. How would you really answer the "why do you want to work for this company"? I meant I'll continue my life risking instruction until things get/ever get better.

Oh yea Mesa Sux but can I get an interview?

They're not hiring, even if they did, they'll probably have 8000 hour applicants from ATA, UNITED and every other place that's furloughing.

Okay not really but they are the only ones interviewing right now. I was thinking for the interview experience it might be a good idea but I was going over some possible questions in my head. How would you really answer the "why do you want to work for this company"? I meant I'll continue my life risking instruction until things get/ever get better.

Don't waste your time and money. You are not missing anything if you avoid the interview experience with Mesa.

Trust me.

mesa
suckssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!

Alternatively, you could get interview experience at McDonald's and not have to give up any dignity as a result.

Way to go! Set your sights amazingly low and fail to achieve them. You are better off selling crack at the local Jr High school, better hours and money too!
PBR

i would say that mesa might not be around by the time you could even get an interview....but everyone knows that only cockroaches and mesa would be left after a nuclear war.....don't do it

Alternatively, you could get interview experience at McDonald's and not have to give up any dignity as a result.

Now that is funny! I dont care who you are, that was a good one!:smash:

Latest resources

Back