• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So i wantta work for Mesa...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I normally don't respond to these threads but why don't you go talk to some Mesa guys who actually work for them? This board is just full of a bunch of bs. on why Mesa sucks.

You would be wise to invest in professional interview prep as an alternative to interviewing for a job with MAG.

PM me if you would like a reference

Mesa Driver myself, life isn't so bad if you have a hard line and you are relatively senior. What most don't understand about Mesa is that if you know what you are getting into before you go it isn't that bad. Mesa is known for there crappy reserve schedules with only 8 days off every 28 and let me tell you the crap schedules they give you and the flying they dream up a 2nd grader could do better. Myself, top 15% FO living in base, I usually bid weekdays off and average 12 days per 28, if you work the paper schedules right can get 14, so it isn't really that bad, but again if you are lower than the top 25% expect 10. You will usually time out or get very close every week, month, year. I timed out the beginning of December last year, sad isn't it. The pay definitely isn't enough but made a lot more than most friends at other regionals but also worked longer days and more of them. Just depends on what you want. With the industry going the way it is I would suggest looking into a local corporate gig or getting out all together. This industry is so unstable and it doesn't look like it will ever get any better.

The saying about cockroaches is so true but I hope you are right, even though it isn't the best it is a job. I think we should all be happy we aren't at the end of some furlough list. And if you are one of those less fortunate, good luck.

Latest resources

Back