• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So I walked through this fbo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half the people on here know exactly who I am. You really don't pay attention. If you want to know why I was delayed responding, you should ask. I'm on a microsoft service PRO and didn't bother to check this post until I saw the last update. So instead of your usual babble, why don't you come up with an intelligent statement instead of making wild guesses? Oh wait, maybe it will be you after making your accusations who finds the hammer of "the law". Please spend the money if you want to #KARMA me. I look forward to it and what will actually happen. #Nothing.

#DropTheMic

Half the people on here know exactly who I am. You really don't pay attention. If you want to know why I was delayed responding, you should ask. I'm on a microsoft service PRO and didn't bother to check this post until I saw the last update. So instead of your usual babble, why don't you come up with an intelligent statement instead of making wild guesses? Oh wait, maybe it will be you after making your accusations who finds the hammer of "the law". Please spend the money if you want to #KARMA me. I look forward to it and what will actually happen. #Nothing.

#DropTheMic

You're such a liar. Again with the lies. I watched in real time as you viewed the thread and then left for over 2 hours.

Yes everyone does know who you are and you are a blustering idiot. Be careful what ire you spark. People are tired of your threats.

Like i said before, your win was actually razor thin when you consider how many votes were really toss ups. It was not a mandate to be a douche.

Do you really think you are helping this company with your rhetoric? Do you really think Ricci needs you to present the image "his guys" are blustering idiots?

Shoot some of the most die hard union guys are doing more to advance Ricci's agenda with civility than you are with your blustering fool routine.

Drop the mic nothing. You are no better than a child at this game. Sorry, I'll have to check with my teenage daughter which words to hashtag since they're the only group utilizing the spent social medium anymore.

Momomojo if you want spread #fakenews please try elsewhere. That's your usual babble method. I am a new guy. I've made that clear. I have friends who work flying elsewhere. I've made that clear. I'm on the other forums too. I've made that clear. I'm not hiding. I've made that clear. I'm able to use reasoning among all these unintelligent posts to figure out just about everything I need to. You could too but instead you want to blame the company, which doesn't come as a surprise. I've read your posts. That's what makes me laugh when I see you pop up and post. You're giving credit where credit isn't due. I won't stop you because that's what makes this so #great.

Also - I have another ALIAS in my previous job. I came from the airlines before coming here. Go read those forums (include APC). If you can figure out my previous ALIAS I'll give you the last 4 numbers of my cell phone. You will have my permission to post it.

All the guys I fly with have been great. Certain posts on these forums aren't so great. This is the fake news network. Here's a little hint for you since you are giving me credibility. I had a difficult time transitioning with.... Other than me PMing who I am, please try to be #intelligent and do some work. It's you who makes the rest of us look like idiots.

Dude your own posts here prove you are less than truthful. Why should anyone bother with playing your Colonel Klink game? It's your own detective skills that are lacking. So lacking it would be entertaining if it wasn't so sinister in your intent to harrass, intimidate and threaten people's jobs.

I've been getting a ton of PM's since my post earlier this week. Seems you have privately threatened quite a few both anonymously in forums and on the road.

I know you know Kenn Ricci reads these forums. You also know I've stated I don't have a problem with him; I am actually impressed by him. My only problem with him is he seems aloof sometimes to the abusive power he has given to certain individuals. You are one of them. One thing I do know about him is his tolerance for jeopardizing his brand and trajectory (which is why he hated the union) is thin. Better watch it I'm Back. With the union gone, you and your ilk just became his biggest liability.

I haven't been on here in a while. I'mBack, fake news is your (deliberate) misreading of the old contractual language. They did have to post FO positions AND allow senior FOs to bid those openings, before they could assign them to new hires. You speak of reason and thought, but you are incapable of either.

#DropTheMic
Hammer of "the law". Back to the problems of 10 years ago at Options. One of the reasons the Union was voted in was unequal application of "the law". Now, without the Union, the individual has to defend on their own as opposed to a group. So, if people can get picked off at any time, why should they care for any other reason than their own personal (professional) standard?

I'mBack is a teenage girl, right? I've never seen so many hashtags thrown out.

Latest resources

Back