• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So I just got my first interview....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aspen court lol you know where the water fountains.

Mesa called me in for an interview, but here is the bad news. Last night I was charged with a DUI, felony speeding ticket (mind you this is my 4th one), possession of a loaded handgun, and evading and resisting arrest. Do you think this may lower my chances of getting hired by them? I don't think so when I was on my commercial checkride my DPE said I was very charming. Do you think I can charm them enough for them to overlook last nights events?

Problem ? Dude...you is perfect!

What an A$$. Grow up. Seriously, you're a great candidate for all airlines you mentioned.

Yes, he is. A sense of humor and an ability to party is always in demand. He'd be perfect at our little "drinking club with a flying problem." I'm almost ready to recommend him!

Yes, he is. A sense of humor and an ability to party is always in demand. He'd be perfect at our little "drinking club with a flying problem." I'm almost ready to recommend him!

I take it you work for GLA? You based out of STL? If so you should come over to the Illinois side and party with me you missed a 2nd night of dumbass college kids getting into fights over nachos and also the proverbial drunk chick with her tits hanging out crying to her friend about how some guy is such a dick.

getting into fights over nachos and also the proverbial drunk chick with her tits hanging out crying to her friend about how some guy is such a dick.

DEN base, thank heavens, but that sounds like a typical long overnight on the Brasilia.

Lame well maybe you can help me getting a job there.

I just read that Trans States is looking for a couple of new pilots, how are you at dropping you shorts in public....

I had my balls out at this girls house 2 nights ago. I think I would fit right in!

Latest resources

Back