• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So ASA Anti-PBSers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy the 700/900 will get real junior if most of the positions are shifted from atl to dtw. The senior guys are going to be pissed. Some towards the middle of the list will either have to go back to reserve (haha) or go to the 200 and fly 5 legs a day for 5 hrs of pay. If you're on the 200 I wouldn't abandon ship quite yet with this new rumor, unless you commute anyway

And ya, I keep hearing talk about a DTW and/or Memphis base. All this dhd'ing and repo flight stuff to DTW/MEM is getting old.

Might as well open up an ORD base as well. Every pairing I've flown last month and every pairing this month has two IAD legs, the first and the last. Every other leg is ORD with a 3+ hour sit in between legs.

Also, not to dampen peoples spirits but we asked Scott about a MEM base in RGT in December. He flat out said it's not going to happen right now. Unless something else has changed I'm not expecting it.

I'm hearing DTW soon as well....

DTW crew base announcement within two weeks, just waiting on delta to firm up on block hours. Yes, 700/900

I was hanging around the CP office this week and several people seemed to infer that DTW is about to happen. ASAyankee is right about the vaccancy delay. That would make sense.

I hope they open up a 700 base there. As a junior capt that commutes on the 700, I have a feeling it would go fairly junior and would help me out big time. Who knows though. I do know we need some more capt's ASAP!

Well you are going to see that there will be only 12 vacancies for captain upgrades. Thanks to PBS, we will see 7 years for an upgrade at ASA. I hope that when we get a joint contract with XJT that we vote PBS out!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back