• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Smo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know where to find it but I've seen a list of A/C that have busted the SMO DB limit. My old charter company had several A/C on the list (all flown by the same pilot).:rolleyes:

I know I made the hit parade at LGB. (In the quietest bizjet in existence... :rolleyes: ) TC

SMO strike

Am preparing a Stealth strike of SMO's noise abatement office (and TOA's and SNA's (those Fu**ers!)) by GPS guided bombs. Would appreciate GPS info on location of the noise abatement offices for each airport. Would also greatly appreciate GPS info on Hanoi Jane's house near SMO so I could make a martyr of her sorry a** as well.

Any takers? Or do I just use my old Peterbuilt as a battering ram again?

Hehe :smash:

You know aeromatt, you could take a page from the amish about forgiveness. What jane fonda did was years ago, move on. and unlike you, i did nine years as an enlisted swine in the military.

You know aeromatt, you could take a page from the amish about forgiveness. What jane fonda did was years ago, move on. and unlike you, i did nine years as an enlisted swine in the military.

Eu Contrare, mon Capitan! I did my time as enlisted swine also. I simply got out after my first tour ended and went back to civilian life. You shouldn't be so easily deceived.

The Amish may forgive, but they'll screw you as soon as you start doing business with them. I grew up around them in more northern parts of the USA. I don't have anything against them... just hang on to yer shirt if you are going to do business with them.

As for Hanoi Jane, I'll stop my statements when she actually apologizes for what she did, rather than simply express regret over the hubub she created. 'Nuff said.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back