Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
saabtrash said:
Jesus H Chrizst...

Pinnacle pilots, I know not all of you are giant ****************************** bags, but for gods sake, where do you guys find these people?...

I don't know who the bigger dork is. Guys that put this kind of crap up on the internet or guys like Saabtrash that are out there looking for it. Your not gay are you Saabtrash? I can't think of any other reason to be surfing the MySpace pages of other guys. :puke:

Last edited:
I like making fun of myspace just as much as the next guy but this one maxed out on the gaydar. Okay, when I first saw it I was like, whatever, he's 24, likes bikes, that's cool. In other words, I was happy to see he didn't have pilot, planes, aviation crap everywhere. BUT THEN..........I saw his pictures and he has one that is of him in the shower with just his hands over his junk. Totally gay........

Oh god...please bring back smiling paul. My eyes are forever scortched after looking at his pics. Although, if its working for him and the ladies then good for him.....no homo (for all you O&A Fans)

Last edited:
Is he the new poster Boy for the GPA?? Jesus Herbert Christ what a friggan homo!! I am very glad I dont have to share a "cockpit" with that flamer!

SpinDoctor said:
I like making fun of myspace just as much as the next guy but this one maxed out on the gaydar. Okay, when I first saw it I was like, whatever, he's 24, likes bikes, that's cool. In other words, I was happy to see he didn't have pilot, planes, aviation crap everywhere. BUT THEN..........I saw his pictures and he has one that is of him in the shower with just his hands over his junk. Totally gay........

I think he had his mom take that picture.

Remeber the good ole days when you worried you got some hardass old man who killed 50 charlie in Nam? Well I miss that old coot.

Remember the good ole days when you could take someone like that out back and beat em' with a rubber hose. Now you guys got your unions and crap...

-SuperTroopers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back