• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Smart Phones w/Flica . . .

Afterprop

Total Time
~7700
What is the best phone / service provider for Flica and AirTran? Might would prefer the cheapest, but sometimes, the cheapest just isn't worth that either . . .

OCP

Total Time
eh...
From what I understand Flica charges you extra to be able to fully access their program via "mobile" devices. I have the iPhone and it will only let you view the "mobile" site not the full thing. So you can't bid or swap or anything like that. You can pretty much only check your trips.

stall022

Total Time
Flica is $5 bucks a month.

I'm pretty sure that most new smart phones will work just fine. You will also need a data and text plan from your cell company.

tzflyer

Total Time
10000+
I have the iphone, pay the mobile fee and it works great, can bid etc...just can't view the tradeboard.
Good luck