• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Smaller range a/c at NetJets QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe I should have taken that Ultra. I'll probably work a lot harder on the Sovereign and it cost me 3 weeks pay. Time will tell.

Maybe I should have taken that Ultra. I'll probably work a lot harder on the Sovereign and it cost me 3 weeks pay. Time will tell.

When you're freezing your ass off in the winter, and can get some heat almost instantaneously after firing up the APU, it'll take a little of the sting off the workload. ;)

I hear that the 400 is getting some upgraded performance starting this summer. Apparently Raytheon has approved max continuous power for 10 minutes instead of 5 so that should help with the climbs

I hear that the 400 is getting some upgraded performance starting this summer. Apparently Raytheon has approved max continuous power for 10 minutes instead of 5 so that should help with the climbs

LOL the ONLY thing that will help is bigger fans! Turn the anti-ice on you can stop at 260. Summer max gross plan on 300+ miles to level at 350 :crying:

Last edited:

That won't help runway performance or second-segment climb before the 5-minute mark.

Been looking at the specs on the Sovereign. That sucker can take off from the short runway at Ocean Reef (Key Largo) and fly to the west coast. Impressive.

My last two days of this past tour, we flew 4000 miles (1400+1400+1200) followed by a 2300 mile leg.
6300 miles in 2 days. I am looking forward to upgrading into something with a smaller range.

Latest resources

Back