Slow down guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

I was flying around yesterday on final and there was a big rj creeping up behind me. I had to get on the mike and ask tower to get him to slow down. Just a remember to all you guys, go slow around airports! by the way, I saw him on TCAS (Traffic collision alarm sounds) because our planes have that. we're training to be good pilots!

I was flying around yesterday on final and there was a big rj creeping up behind me. I had to get on the mike and ask tower to get him to slow down. Just a remember to all you guys, go slow around airports! by the way, I saw him on TCAS (Traffic collision alarm sounds) because our planes have that. we're training to be good pilots!

I would advise you to put your helmet on....NOW!!!

haha, get used to big things creeping in behind you.

This has to be flame bait.

Latest resources

Back