• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Slick Citationshares Corporate Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with the original poster; I think it's a pretty well-done promotional video. Those of you nit-picking it to death are obviously looking for flaws and must be pretty bored. But that's just my opinion

I agree that the video is well done and that it is directly aimed at both potential owners and potential employees. Interesting that the word "meritocracy" is mentioned 20 times in the video - we all get their point. However, not all pilot applicants feel good about an absolute meritocracy - some want the protections inherent in a seniority system (for the right or wrong reasons). I guess the "best" pilots in that group will go elsewhere (probably to Netjets and its union if they still desire a fractional lifestyle).

Last edited:
I suspect that Cessna's proposed bigger transcontinental aircraft (on the drawing board) would be of significant interest to CS down the line for that very reason.

I am sure some of CS's customers would have international travel requirements (probably Jack Nicklaus among others). To follow up on On Your Six's question, what do those CS owners do when they need to get to Hawaii or somewhere outside of the Sovereign's typical range? Does CS outsource that flying to TAG (former part-owner of CS) or another 135 operator?

Answer to number one. Jack has his own G-V.

TAG takes care of most of the international demands from the owners.

And to the bozo that made the comment about the Hoffmans, they are actually very nice people and what you saw is what you get.

I agree with the original poster; I think it's a pretty well-done promotional video. Those of you nit-picking it to death are obviously looking for flaws and must be pretty bored. But that's just my opinion

I agree, it is a nice looking video. And I wasn't looking for flaws. Seems a video touting the best pilots in the industry would use some file footage that showed the airplane at least near the center line. Not doubting the skill of the pilots who work there, just thought the editing might be a little better.

And to the bozo that made the comment about the Hoffmans, they are actually very nice people and what you saw is what you get.

Yeah that was the joke.

Dang! What's up with CS giving Paul Bradley so much time on the video??? You would think that he is one of only four pilots there!! It is a good video though. Well produced!

Latest resources

Back