• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think we (Skywest) can currently do SLC-SFO (Or any place out of SLC) for UAL. It's AirWisy doing SLC-SFO at least until the end of July/03 according to the UAL web site.

On 3/4 Steve Hart, a VP (of market development I believe)said he expects us to start serving SLC under UA colors starting in the May schedule. He didn't state where it would come from. I have seen ancillary statements and reports supporting this. He also held out that we might be flying D colored aircraft into UA hubs soon.

Russ,

That's great news! I can't wait. The SLC lines needs to grow anyway :)

Guess I was right, huh Russ? So you will be doing those in May? Great. I don't have access to your guys in Skywest---so how could I have known? But I was right. Thank You.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Gen
I don't understand your post, which means I missed whatever satire or sarcasm was aimed my way.

How do you find out what number you are in the pool? I have tried calling and leaving messages....with no returns:( WeFFy

General Lee is glad this is all internet based. That attitude and sarcasm wouldn't fly face to face. I hope I get to meet you someday...

Latest rumor i heard was no new hires through the year. Sucks guys but hang in there, this should settle out sooner or later...

Kris

Fellas, the routes out West are growing for all of us. ASA will start coming to SLC, DEN, Oakland....we were given a ton of jeps with these cities and LAX, SFO, and many more......I don't know how many will be alternates and how many will be destinations. Looks like we'll be struggling for gate space.

Latest resources

Back