• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest will take a pass on Comair, files complaint against Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find it humorous that SkyWest would file suit to protect the language of their contract, yet the pilots don't feel they need the same protection. Just an observation....

I find it humorous that SkyWest would file suit to protect the language of their contract, yet the pilots don't feel they need the same protection. Just an observation....
Wow...I can't believe it took this long for someone here to makes this point. When the lawsuit announcement was made, one of my initial thoughts was "How long 'til someone from FI points this out...?"

Congrats...you win.

Wow...I can't believe it took this long for someone here to makes this point. When the lawsuit announcement was made, one of my initial thoughts was "How long 'til someone from FI points this out...?"

Congrats...you win.

Its a good point thought that no one has argued...yet.;)

Congrats...you win.

Is there an argument that you could logically make here?

How about this one? "If they didn't pay the lawyer fees they would eventually save the 25 mil that Delta owes them. And They promised they wouldn't do it again!" Yeah? No? worth a shot.

Latest resources

Back