Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to move CR9s from SLC to ORD and then furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest will be hiring tons of Mesa pilots soon, no furloughs any time soon.

Skywest is just buying the planes, the pilots come over as new hires at the bottom of the list.

Skywest Inc will buy and merge ExpressJet but it will be put on the ASA side of the house.

I concur exactly with what you wrote is suppose to happen.

The comebacks of a 5th grader. Reach arounds your specialty?
All that wit and you still haven't made it out of the right seat....AMAZING!

Hey Scope...great to hear from you and all, but....why are you in the Regionals forum asking about reach arounds and 5th graders?

Chris Hansen must be putting a quite a crimp in your normal operations.

I'm surprised you could get your nose far enough away from the General's ass to type this flame bait.

Or have you finally become tired of smelling his ********************?

eP.

These types of threads must make you nervous. SkyWest has to place 50 seaters in risky schemes (at risk flying) with Airtran so they won't have to park them in the desert, and also has to give CR9s to Vietnam. No wonder you are krapping your pants. I think you are the one who smells the worst here. Don't worry, at least your company has a lot of new planes on order, and of course the legacies are doing poorly, so their scope clauses will be relaxed which could benefit you. Oh wait, that is totally wrong. It's actually opposite of what is happening. The UAL/CAL guys will probably tighten scope, airlines like Delta are starting to get rid of props and 50 seaters. Are you sure you are going to get the USAIr flying in PHX? Nobody else has their hands in on that? Mesa isn't still trying to go even lower than your offer? If you do get it, that would probably be at very low rates (again), and at risk too. You see, it's not like after 9-11 when regionals could get huge profits from legacies, having them pay for your fuel and giving you a guaranteed profit. Now you have to hope it all works out. Again, more reasons for you to poop your pants. You need to quit being so cocky and realize where you are in the food chain.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
These types of threads must make you nervous. SkyWest has to place 50 seaters in risky schemes (at risk flying) with Airtran so they won't have to park them in the desert, and also has to give CR9s to Vietnam. No wonder you are krapping your pants. I think you are the one who smells the worst here. Don't worry, at least your company has a lot of new planes on order, and of course the legacies are doing poorly, so their scope clauses will be relaxed which could benefit you. Oh wait, that is totally wrong. It's actually opposite of what is happening. The UAL/CAL guys will probably tighten scope, airlines like Delta are starting to get rid of props and 50 seaters. Are you sure you are going to get the USAIr flying in PHX? Nobody else has their hands in on that? Mesa isn't still trying to go even lower than your offer? If you do get it, that would probably be at very low rates (again), and at risk too. You see, it's not like after 9-11 when regionals could get huge profits from legacies, having them pay for your fuel and giving you a guaranteed profit. Now you have to hope it all works out. Again, more reasons for you to poop your pants. You need to quit being so cocky and realize where you are in the food chain.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General!! How ya' doin' buddy?? Great to see you here in the Regionals forum too!!

DL is hiring 300 this year and about to announce another batch in the spring and 400 + retirements/year after that.

See you online sweetheart!

Hey Scope...great to hear from you and all, but....why are you in the Regionals forum asking about reach arounds and 5th graders?

Chris Hansen must be putting a quite a crimp in your normal operations.

Dubya:
Shouldn't you be trolling the playgrounds looking for that perfect date?
Who's Chris Hansen?

Hey General!! How ya' doin' buddy?? Great to see you here in the Regionals forum too!!

DL is hiring 300 this year and about to announce another batch in the spring and 400 + retirements/year after that.

See you online sweetheart!

Hey, SWEET! Next time you go to SFO, don't look me up, I won't be there and I am not GHAY. Bye now fruity!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Atlantic Southeasts needs the growth more than a merge. Our seniority list is getting deep in age, and new blood is needed to dilute it out and get our costs down. I expect a merger with an ALPA carrier somewhere, but I also expect to see some east coast 900 flying from the Mesa left overs. Quite a few rumblings about a Charlotte base. I see Mesa's assets beeing divided up equally amongst both sides.

Right or wrong, we've given up quite a bit and endured a lot in order to ensure we are on a level playing field with our Skywest brothers. If we do not benefit from that, I'm certain that those here that made the sacrifice will no longer be on board with aiding the company and it's will for the future. Time will tell.......................

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm sorry I insulted your gimp. You really need to keep him on a shorter leash. When you get a break from the sexual escapades maybe you can give him a lesson on flame bait. You're much better at it.

eP.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back