• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to get 51 EMB145's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what it's worth, the number I heard was 29, and that was a few days ago. It must depend on what rumor you listen to.

Lilah

Spelling the F-word funny will get you kicked off FI for a few days but idiots are allowed to start ridicules posts nearly every day.:(

Although I concede that some of our pilots have wished for Mesa's demise, I've never witnessed the rumor-mongering, kool-aid drinking, bloodthirsty group such as the SkyWest pilots present on this forum.

While I understand that the opinion isn't held as a majority, it is a definite sad testament to the stakes that your non-union pilot group will go to in defending your heroic efforts in "saving" XJT from it's death while banking on a take of 51 airplanes.

It's evident from the smattering of posts and the actual encounters that our pilots have in the jumpseat with you that you clearly can't wait to score a victory against us. I'll bet that this minority of representation for you bespeaks more of you.

Actually samfu...I can't wait for xjet and mesa to go out so my upgrade will be in 11 months. Take that you scabs!!!

Last edited:
This rumor is really strong around. The Continental CPA seems a very appealing carrot to our managment.

Latest resources

Back