Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to do flying for American Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UAL is the only company Skywest has ever given money to and that was a loan. $80 million loan at 11% over 10 years and Skywest got its contract extended. Guess that was a legal deal since it was made public to that fact. And a great deal for Skywest; as long as UAL can pay. These are public companies so any money given/loaned to AA would be public information and we haven't heard anything to that fact...yet

United already paid it off...

UAL is the only company Skywest has ever given money to and that was a loan. $80 million loan at 11% over 10 years and Skywest got its contract extended. Guess that was a legal deal since it was made public to that fact. And a great deal for Skywest; as long as UAL can pay. These are public companies so any money given/loaned to AA would be public information and we haven't heard anything to that fact...yet

Wasn't there a deal with Delta as well? 2000-2001? Early in the decade some time. I could be completely wrong, , but I thought there was.

How much cash did Skywest offer AA for this flying?!?!
Do you lick your own nuts? Given the avatar, I am betting so! Add up all the stupid stuff you post and watch your head implode. You and Hulas are made for each other, quite ironic, or should I say moronic. Your days are numbered, when all the Capt's get hired away from your sweatshop, you will be unemployed, and that's a good thing......for future passengers that may have been tortured by your hamfisted attempt to aviate.

Latest resources

Back