Skywest to buy Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things to ponder:
1) Why did SkyWest get the MidEx flying out of the blue? Why not Xjet or AirWis?
2) Where is Reber going?
3) I read in another most that the MEC at Midwest "suddenly changed their mind from being neutral to now backing Midwests management."
4) Midwest management would probably love it to happen since they would probably be operated as a separate company under SkyWest Inc. and they would keep their jobs (plus not have to worry about hositle takeover).

I still think it's unlikely, but it would probably make sense....
sounds like an 0311's reasoning

I've heard the Midwest rumor and I've also heard some Virgin America rumors....... I rather fly a 717 then a Airbus.......

How quickly you forget that Midwest fired all it's Ground Personelle and told them to go to Skyway if they wanted a job!
What makes you think they won't do this with the whole airline,...maybe as a way to subvert the AirTran offer. It very well may happen!

Air Midwest is part of Mesa and they fly Beech 1900's. Midwest airlines flies B-717's and MD-80's
DOH! I knew that.
That makes more sense than SKW wanting to buy Air Mid.

Wrong Midwest again....... :)
No, I was just acknowledging that I was wrong, and it wouldn't make sense for SKW to buy Air Midwest. I know SKW and Midwest out of MKE.

No, I was just acknowledging that I was wrong, and it wouldn't make sense for SKW to buy Air Midwest. I know SKW and Midwest out of MKE.
Did I mention that I read at a 4th grade level?

Did I mention that I read at a 4th grade level?
Thats all we need to be an airline pilot, right?

I'm not always clear on what I want to say. I tend to mumble, studder and drool.

Latest resources

Back