Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to Acquire Ex-Northwest DC-10s for Charter Operation??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the major holders of SkyWest stock (Atkins family) invested or bought Ghana Airlines a couple of years ago....they fly DC 10's. Dosent have much to do with SkyWest inc.

They are all going to ATA for their charter ops, that came out months ago. Secondly, you idiots at Skywest would fly anything for the same pay rate. Anything to help the company out and screw up our profession.

They are all going to ATA for their charter ops, that came out months ago. Secondly, you idiots at Skywest would fly anything for the same pay rate. Anything to help the company out and screw up our profession.

No payscale for anything other than a CRJ 200 or 700/900. I don't blame you though. Your a hick and don't know any better on how to do some research.

Doubt it. Skywest flys for Delta.

When Flyi started flying buses they had to stop flying the Dojets for Delta. Something in the Delta pilot's scope clause about others flying airplanes with more than 70 seats and also flying for Delta even though one had nothing to do with the other.

Doubt it. Skywest flys for Delta.

When Flyi started flying buses they had to stop flying the Dojets for Delta. Something in the Delta pilot's scope clause about others flying airplanes with more than 70 seats and also flying for Delta even though one had nothing to do with the other.

What if SkyWest, INC buys another airline, thus aquiring another certificate? They could operate larger aircraft under another name and a different certificate than SkyWest and ASA. Problem solved....

But i doubt this DC-10 rumor is anything but flamebait!

What if SkyWest, INC buys another airline, thus aquiring another certificate? They could operate larger aircraft under another name and a different certificate than SkyWest and ASA. Problem solved....

But i doubt this DC-10 rumor is anything but flamebait!

scope seems pretty pointless to me if all it takes is a seperate certificate to get around it. what a joke. Delta shouldn't be telling us what size aircraft to fly anyway. As long as it isn't under Delta colors that is.

scope seems pretty pointless to me if all it takes is a seperate certificate to get around it. what a joke. Delta shouldn't be telling us what size aircraft to fly anyway. As long as it isn't under Delta colors that is.
they don't.

it is ok to fly the DC-10 at 50 seat rates, only, only if they put 76 seats in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back