• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest rumoured to lose UAL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And oxymoron is one word, and has a 'y', not an 'i'.

This thread is total flame bate!!!!! Everyone knows shywest just last year secured new flying for ASA with United, which extended Skywest's contract with United by 8 years. Skywest will most likely receive more flying before they lose any flying this fall.
Bull sh it. You aren't getting any more flying. Matter of fact you all will be losing our flying because we are taking it back. Enjoy it!

Bull sh it. You aren't getting any more flying. Matter of fact you all will be losing our flying because we are taking it back. Enjoy it!

If past ALPA actions arent enough, and with management not having any reason to give in (their words), I'd say your screwed cumguppy.

Because as we all know, it's airline pilot labor groups that are the real decision makers at the airlines.

:rolleyes:

Nobody has mentioned that it may be SKYW that is the one wanting out.. I would guess they are tired of the shell game here in the states and are packing up and moving to a more lucrative market.. overseas..

Latest resources

Back