• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest rumoured to lose UAL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This rumor is obviously false. Everyone knows that Skywest would vaporize the entire ASA pilot group before a single Skywest pilot gets furloughed.

After Skywest just loaned United millions of dollars.....they aren't going anywhere.

After Skywest just loaned United millions of dollars.....they aren't going anywhere.

Isn't it great that in business, this act is a loan. While on the streets it's a bribe. Last time I checked when you pay to get more flying while others are trying to get it based on merit, that's a bribe. I'm sure they can justify it in the book of moron though over there in Utah.

Last edited:
Isn't it great that in business, this act is a loan. While on the streets it's a bribe. Last time I checked when you pay to get more flying while others are trying to get it based on merit, that's a bribe. I'm sure they can justify it in the book of moron though over there in Utah.
Last time I checked you were still a dooshbag working for the largest enema bag in the industry. Since you are so good with Wikipedia look up bribe, in the meantime, while I don't like SKYW SGU mafia much, I am pretty sure they know how to write a legal loan agreements.
PBR

GoJet sucks massive rhinoceros penis.

I'd be shocked if that ever happens, SKYW does a nice job. I'd love to see blowjets get dismantled though

Only the first time. He screwed it up the second time.

Toooooo much ccccoffeee on the second try. Let us not forget those plagued with the inability to disseminate "your" and "you're" & "there" "their" and "they're." Its almost embarrassing!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back