Skywest questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
theskyking said:
I'd like to know where you get your info. I traded emails with VA in SGU not more than a week ago. To paraphrase her, the upgrade classes they just awarded are to even out the FO/CA and there are no classes (newhire or upgrade) planned as of yet for the rest of the year.

Same place as you, and I agree with you. We're both right. But just because there aren't any classes "planned" past March, doesn't mean they won't happen. If you've been here any time at all, I'm sure you know that plans can change at the drop of a hat.

I'm confident that there will be plenty of hiring at Skywest in '06, but that part is just me talking.

Mouse

Of course there will be more classes in 2006. I questioned you because you stated that there are classes planned for Jan, Feb, and Mar. I just want to know if that is pure speculation on your part or if you have some actual info. Again, from the info I have which is over a week old and therefore outdated, there are no classes on the drawing board past what has already been awarded. If you have some accurate info otherwise I would love to hear it.

Latest resources

Back