SkyWest question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sexybeast

I recently interviewed with SkyWest and am waiting for their decision. Does anyone know what the average wait time is for them to get back to you? Thanks in advance for your replies.

I had a friend interview a couple weeks ago and they hired him on the spot. They put him in class 10 days later. If they don't have classes they need filled ASAP it should be 5-7 days.

They're pretty good about not jerking you along. They send people home in the middle of the interview if they failed something. If you make it through the day, you have a pretty good chance of getting hired.

I made it all the way through so hopefully that's a good sign. It's been about a week and a half for me. (7/26).

I interviewed mid-June and got the Fed-Ex eight days later. It really depends upon when the next class is and how close it is to full. People getting the invitation same day still happens, but only when they are close to the next class start and an opening exists. A class just started on the 28th, so the earliest another would start is probably the 19th. I have noticed a fall-off in the number of interviewees this week, for whatever that is worth.

Watch for Fed-Ex and shun the mailbox. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back