• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

SkyWest Q400's

cfi_greg

Total Time
6000+
Heard there are two sitting in the hanger in Tuscon. Any truth to this?

EngineOut

Time to Make the Donuts!
Heard there are two sitting in the hanger in Tuscon. Any truth to this?

My original post has been censored -- maybe because I was too close to the truth. I have been told to report the following:

No, it's not true. There are actually 6. We have 13 more in SLC and I hear that there are 8 more scattered around the northeast.

We're waiting for the next full moon and a super-secret message to be delivered before they are all compiled in Denver to unleash their fury all over Colorado and the intermountain West.

Last edited:

Dubya

Part time genius
Total Time
You know, maybe this is true. Maybe Skywest is getting Q400's. Maybe a rumor on FI is actually true. Maybe some of you know more than everyone thinks you do.

Whatever the truth may be, one thing is for certain.

Mesa sucks.

W

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Just make sure on the walk around that the wheels are attached.

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
You know, maybe this is true. Maybe Skywest is getting Q400's. Maybe a rumor on FI is actually true. Maybe some of you know more than everyone thinks you do.

Whatever the truth may be, one thing is for certain.

Mesa sucks.

W

Amen.

Trojan

777forever

Total Time
This sound like the on going 900 rumors ASA had for almost a year. "Heard a capt saw a 900 with ASA on the nose in Macon!" If SKW gets the Q400, we would hear about WAY before we see it.

sstearns2

Total Time
There have been two Q-400s parked out in front of the skywest hangar in TUS for a few months now. They're just being stored there according to the mechanics, but what fun is that.....

Scott

flyingid

Total Time
The quetions is what colors are they painted in? Horizon has 3 new 400's parked in the desert.