• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest premiums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HA HA.. with all that OT time, no wonder you did not remember what VR was!!! when I worked at ASA, I was a VR guy.. hated it really.. on shift a few days, then another for a few days.. rough on the body clock...

Now get back to work you OT Hog.. ;)
Vacation still gets granted, though... :D

Hey now...I've cut back quite a bit. I used to work 6 and 1 weeks for months on end...now I take at least 3 in a row off per pay period.

fltdispx...what about this league?

Hey Walter sorry man I've been a little busy with the familyi and have been on vacation for the past week...Heck I had to search for this thread...lol... anyway I guess it's to late for the league since the season has started.. maybe next year.. ( I had about 2-3 that would have joined in..)
The reason I was asking about the O.T I think I would like to see the VR lines go away and just publish OT for us to bid on and deal with vacation and holidays and sick time with OT .. it seems it would be better on ASA pockets to cover with OT ... at least that's what it looks like skywest is doing and I figured that's where we are heading since our boss was once there at skywest...

Hey Walter sorry man I've been a little busy with the familyi and have been on vacation for the past week...
No worries, brother...family and vacation first.

Leave the "g" off of the word hog for proper SKW format.

How you guys doing back in the "Jewel of Utah"?
RP, is that you? How's Echo-Yankee?

By the way, I prefer the full word..."whore".

It's finally cooling off...only 33C for the high today.

Yeah you broke the code, it's me. Just got off a 7P-7A nite shift in which the server took a dump fot 3 hrs. My fun meter was pegged!

It's in the lower 40C's here. I see the worldwide high temps everyday on CNNi and BBC World TV and I swear this area is the only one still in the 40's. I am getting used to the humidity tho and don't sweat as much. Hell, in the mornings it is 29C and I don't even use the A/C in the car, it feels lie a cold snap.

Sorry to hijack the thread, now where were we? Oh yeah---SkyWest premiums.

One more thing, with what I have to work with here, I would NEVER complain about Sabre software again!

Latest resources

Back