SkyWest Pilots vote No

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,

Regardless of your opinion about disciplinary problems, there is a certain professional attitude that one must carry to atleast seem credible. By you attacking the chief pilot for Skywest, it seems not only immature but sad as well.

I dont agree with the chief pilot of many carriers but i have to respect them for the work they do. I dont know T.H. personally, but what i do know is that he is a stand up guy that will be straight up with you.

This question is in earnest:

I thought that the Sky West pilot group is not at this time represented by a union. If this is true, how do they have the power to vote yes or no to anything? Do they not just have to take it (so to speak) as a non unionized employee would?

Thanks

difete said:
Now Sapa wants to know why we voted "no" in a survey. gr8t.
Uh huh. I'm sure they have no idea. Let the games begin............

Any word from SUKA? They sure didn't drag their feet when we had mandatory 70 flying TA. Mr. DA needs to come clean with the Pilot group. He and the cronies talk the talk but that is it.

General Lee said:
Naming names? I name Lawson and Ford at Comair all the time about their RJDC rants. I said the first name of your chief pilot, not his last. He sounds like he is representing you guys "Really well"---NOT. Do you think there was a conflict of interest having a SAPA negotiator (someone negotiating AGAINST the company) placed as the chief pilot (a management stooge) of your biggest base? You don't? Hey, don't ask any questions and maybe it will go away......I know you want people to think your airline has NO problems.... But hey, you voted no and we will see what your company does next. And, you're right about my company having problems, but my situation really isn't that bad. My ATL to HNL 6 day trips should be nice this Winter.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Lawson, he isn't even a member of the rjdc.
Answer: forget it he's on a roll.

Latest resources

Back