• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest PHX base Jan. 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok are these airplanes coming from the Delta side?

By my math...that's about 9 airplanes.

Are they gonna be 200's?

Ok are these airplanes coming from the Delta side?

By my math...that's about 9 airplanes.

Are they gonna be 200's?

200 base for now. The CPA is 14 200s with an option to upgrade to 700s. Unknown to me where exactly the aircraft are coming from.

I've heard that we're starting with 200s because we can't get a hold of any 700s (new or used) right now. Take that for what it's worth.

200 base for now. The CPA is 14 200s with an option to upgrade to 700s. Unknown to me where exactly the aircraft are coming from.

I've heard that we're starting with 200s because we can't get a hold of any 700s (new or used) right now. Take that for what it's worth.

they cannot put anymore 70 seaters in the system unless Rep/Mesa/PSA give up some. 110 is the max on that size RJ and they are at that now.

they cannot put anymore 70 seaters in the system unless Rep/Mesa/PSA give up some. 110 is the max on that size RJ and they are at that now.

Is the restriction 70 seats+? Our United 700s are configured to 66 seats, 67 for Delta, 70 for Alaska.

Mesa will eventually give up 14 planes to Skywest. UsAirways gave the Mesa flying to Skywest.

It'd be much easier and cheaper to get airplanes out of the desert into airworthy condition.

This USAir thing is proof-positive that the shark has been jumped.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back