Skywest online resume update.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8br

I recently updated my resume via the skywestpilot.com website. The first time I applied, I recieved a e-mail message that they recieved my resume. This time I did not get any response stating they got my update. Does anyone have an e-mail or phone contact that I can call to see if they recieved it...I don't want to submit another update before the 90 days. Thanks in advance for any info.:rolleyes:

You should not expect to get an acknowledgement of online updates. I doubt the recruiters are sufficiently staffed to respond to each update. It is enough of a challenge to respond to each initial application.

Andy, I submitted online on 8-29-02 and never got an email confirmation. I took your advice and resubmitted a new one on 11-5-02. Still no answer. I know you guys are swamped so I don't want to be a pain, but is there anything I can do to find out the status? Thanks in advance.

I recently saw a STACK of online resume' responses. They all seemed to be for the period of Oct 3 to Oct 24th. It is my bet that the responders have not yet gotten to the 11-5 submissions yet.

As a general rule, I have advised folks to let the submission rest for 2 weeks before a follow up due to no response.

For me its been hit or miss. I've updated my online resume many many times for Skywest. Most of the time I did receive an email stating they received my resume, but there were times I didn't get a confirmation email. I recently updated it at the end of October and received an email back 7 days later stating they received it.

Is 1,000 TT 600 multi and 450 turbine a realistic shot at SkyWest?
I realize that the "mins" for online app. is 1000/100, but given today's situation...
And NO, I don't have that kinda time...but I do know a "friend".

Also, Mr. Andy Neil if you happen to read this...do you know if Sacramento is strictly EMB-120 or do they/will they have RJ's based there? (Thank you SIR, in advance).

Please call me Andy (or spell my last name correctly). :cool:

We do have people with time such as your friends getting calls for interviews and passing. It is well below the average time, however. My long-time mantra has been, those with below average times need to have above average interviews. If your friend gets the call, he/she should knock their collective socks off!

SMF is strictly a Brasilia base. Although there are CRJs schewduled into SMF, SkyWest has not yet announced it as a jet domicile.

OK, I spoke too soon. Within a few months, SMF will be a CRJ only domicile. The announcement was made today.

Last edited:
RJ's in SMF

Company just announced today that SMF will transition completely from an EMB base to a all RJ base sometime between Feb 1st and Mar 31st. However, if you want to get into SMF there will probably be a pretty long wait since all of the current SMF pilot/FA's get to transition first into that domicile.

Good luck on the interview process....

Latest resources

Back