• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jeepman

Obssesed with JEEP's
This just came out this morning:

"Effective August 1st, Houston TX (IAH) will become the next EMB120 domicile. Initially, the base will consis of approximately 10 crews and 2 aircraft. The base will grow to approximately 45 crews and 9 aircraft by years end. We will begin flying into two cities from Houston in July, which will require to TDY from other domiciles.

Bids for Houston EMB120 position will be accepted beginning today, May 19, 2003 through May 27, 2003. Bid awards will be posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2003 at approximately 12:00 noon. Bids will be accepted via SkyWest on-line, e-mail or fax. We do recommend, however, that you bid via an electronic mode to ensure bid receipt and a timely response"

I am just posting what was on the Skywest online (employees only) board. To those Coex pilots reading this I know that this may not be the best news, but please remember that the SkyWest pilots had NOTHING to do with this agreement and are just going where the company tells us to go. I hope there are no ill feelings and look forward to seeing some of the furloughed COEX guys coming on board.

Latest resources

Back