• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest OC/ALPA looses round 1 against SAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skywest is such a great place to work...and whats with the ALPA hostile take-over? i've already done the alpa thing..i think i'll pass this time........

*these are my opinions only...decide for yourself...i mean...ALPA has worked for Mesa, ASA, and Comair...

What would life have been like at those airlines without ALPA? I'm sure Mesa would be the highest paid, best place to work airline out there!

When will you guys get over the "Me" mentality and try to help the aviation profession as a whole?

--SP

Luxery

WOW-ATR "Butt" Pirate.....

Maybe you could use your 2% to buy a spell-check?
"Luxery" Nice... Guess Alpa doesn't really need people like you anyhow-not exactly making a positive contribution to the overall I.Q. ....

It is better to give these things the old once-over before posting, keeps one from looking quite as much like a monkey.
-Happy Trails!

SkyWest is simply going along with what is common practice in the Utah economy, they are going to implement their own rules that will best serve the company's goals and build cash in the pockets of their share holders.
Unfortunately the shareholders are seeing through the stupidity of SkyWest's war with its productive workers and SELLING, which cost me thousands over the last couple of weeks.

Is SkyWest being run by children? Their press release slamming ALPA just as ASA pilots are going in to what could very well be their last NMB session is stupid. Do you think ALPA is intimidated by a Press Release? But, do think they are pi$$ed?

The last thing a responsible adult does in a legal dispute is give the other side an emotional reason not to settle. In the case of ASA, SkyWest has treated their pilots unfairly. These guys will walk when provided the legal release to do so.

Comair's strike cost $330,000 per pilot, or $660,000,000.00 total.

Just keep it up SkyWest. Just keep transferring airplane which increase costs, just keep up your war against your pilots. ...SkyWest has pushed these guys to the point of quiet, rational, resolve.

As a shareholder, I strongly advise more responsible management of our Company. Starting this fight was dumb, but making the fight public so you can engage in "mine's bigger than yours" while your stock price tanks is immature.

ASA was, once again, amongst the most profitable airlines on the Planet. Why not talk this up instead of trying to destroy it?

Last edited:
Is SkyWest being run by children? Their press release slamming ALPA just as ASA pilots are going in to what could very well be their last NMB session is stupid. Do you think ALPA is intimidated by a Press Release? But, do think they are pi$$ed?

JA proved a while ago that he has no idea how to work with unions. His horrible idea to try to confront Captain Woerth during the picketing last October in front of HQ was proof of that. Duane made a fool out of JA (on tape) and Jerry walked back inside with his tail between his legs. It appears that the OC will probably be succesful in eliminated SAPA, then you can expect Jerry to really start acting irrationally.

JA proved a while ago that he has no idea how to work with unions. His horrible idea to try to confront Captain Woerth during the picketing last October in front of HQ was proof of that. Duane made a fool out of JA (on tape) and Jerry walked back inside with his tail between his legs. It appears that the OC will probably be succesful in eliminated SAPA, then you can expect Jerry to really start acting irrationally.

I witnessed the "Jerry vs. Duane" incendent. Jerry was much more the professional and respectable than Duane at the face to face. It was almost too embarrasing to watch.

I witnessed the "Jerry vs. Duane" incendent. Jerry was much more the professional and respectable than Duane at the face to face. It was almost too embarrasing to watch.

*snicker*

Whatever you say, boss. I saw the video, and JA looked like a fool. But I'm sure that koolaid is affecting your vision.

*snicker*

Whatever you say, boss. I saw the video, and JA looked like a fool. But I'm sure that koolaid is affecting your vision.

MMM, I like Koolaid! I heard ALPA koolaid is good stuff TOO!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back