Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
410dude said:
Besides 747's can autoland!
Yeah the classics will autoland in the sim. But those wore out P-10 panels usualy don't do to good once you get to flare mode. But you already know all about flying a classic don't you! What a jerk. This "story" he's talking about was probably one of his own landings.

I've seen some of skywest's landings and boy they were not pretty. That CRJ and EMB120 must be pretty tough to land? or is it the skill levels of their pilots?

guppykiller,

Some people know how to flame. 410dude does it like a champion, for example. You however, suck at it. That was the most retarded thing I've ever read.

I saw an E-170 in IAH that had a horrible cross-wind landing then blew a couple of mains. I think it's the skill level of those darn E-170 pilots. It was probably E-170 Guppykiller's leg on that one because the landing really sucked!!

E170Guppykiller said:
I've seen some of skywest's landings and boy they were not pretty. That CRJ and EMB120 must be pretty tough to land? or is it the skill levels of their pilots?

Wow, talk about ignorant comments.

I've seen 757s (more than one) land so hard I thought the gear was going to punch though the wings. I guess that means all their pilots suck.

The EMB 120 isn't easy to land, I can't comment on the CRJ, however, I've witnessed far more pretty landings of SkyWest Brasilias than ugly ones, some off of difficult approaches like a circling approach at Inyokern. So, to answer your second question (which shouldn't be dignified with an answer), no, it's not the skill level.

Wow Guppykiller- right out of your pay for training 1900 and into the left seat of a shiny jet. You must be an expert. everyone said it right "You're a TOOL!"

Latest resources

Back