SkyWest Moms to clean planes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um...

He would make them feel guilty by 'attempting' to make them stick around and clean the back of a plane (the logic escapes me)? As for a 'DC90 seat jet bid', if I knew what that meant, I may be able to answer your question--perhaps it is yet another attempt at a jab like so many others that appears to seek peer alliance, since you obviously crave affiliation (by instance of both that comment and speaking for somebody else). If it is regarding our pay proposal, I'm not involved in that whatsoever as I washed my hands of that participation a few years ago. Re: the last comment of yours--it was a spelling mistake.

KO King said:
Who said it was priviledge....dummy??? Not me....fact of the matter is I will not tell my parents to help out just because they non rev'd. They did enough to help me get to this point. If you dont agree with me I dont give a $hit. When I non rev I always help out but I am not going to make my parents cross seat belts....ridiculous. We will have to agree to disagree!

Hey KO King nice avatar it's good to know there are some boxing fans here. Vargas got owned in that fight against DLH, even with the steroids.

Crashpad, great post. Next time I do my DEN-ORD commute, I'll be sure to help clean the 777.

All you other guys sticking up for the SkyWest noob are just naive. UAL still hires plenty of the underclass to get on the aircraft after you leave and clean it.

S.

'Noob', I like that, Beechnut. I remember a Wisco guy once lost his cool and called everyone at the crashpad "a bunch of moolies". No one was sure what he meant, but it was hilarious watching his complete meltdown.

KO King, I agree with anyone who uses a boxing avatar.

Crossky is my official spokesperson.

pinkbush...I can't reply to your comments because I'm too distracted by your name and keep cracking up. (pun intended)

SKYWRJGUY... like so many others that appears to seek peer alliance, since you obviously crave affiliation (by instance of both that comment and speaking for somebody else). ..

One must deduce you are either Amish or just about finished with your litre of Old English 800.

Here's my favorite;
"As soon as my son is old enough to walk and he starts flying with my wife i will make sure he cleans the airplane before he gets off because its a privledge!!"
Last edited by Superpilot92 :

See what happens when you neglect to potty-train your kids.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back