• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest junior captain...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 4/05 hires should be in IOE late JAN. 5/05 in groud right now. If I was a betting man I would say it will drop to 1 year next spring/summer.

Like I said, if the hiring forcast and the new RFP's pan out, expect it to go down to 8 months in 2007.

And if the new RFP's Pan out hundreds of Comair Pilotswill be on the street. Keep hoping for the RFP's to pan out Skaff.

I sympathise, but where's your scope?

How would Midex scope stop Midwest from soliciting for RJ flying? The only thing Midex can scope is what Midex does with pilots on it's list. They have no control over what Midwest does. That would be like SKYW putting scope on DAL. SKYW holdings is who needs scope slapped on them with the whole ASA/SKYW whipsaw game brewing.

How would Midex scope stop Midwest from soliciting for RJ flying? The only thing Midex can scope is what Midex does with pilots on it's list. They have no control over what Midwest does. That would be like SKYW putting scope on DAL. SKYW holdings is who needs scope slapped on them with the whole ASA/SKYW whipsaw game brewing.

I think midex is Midwest's callsign......

Skyway flies as midwest connect...not sure what their callsign is....:pimp:

Midwest Air Group owns both Midwest Airlines (Midex), and Skyway dba Midwest connect (Skyway X).

The way I understand it is that scope has no effect in the Skywest case.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back