Skywest Job Fair??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Spinplate

Should I wait until May 17th for the Skywest job fair here in PHX or just apply online? Anyone think I would get a response soon if I apply online? Thanks

Anyone know what the response time really is?

Should I wait until May 17th for the Skywest job fair here in PHX or just apply online? Anyone think I would get a response soon if I apply online? Thanks

Anyone know what the response time really is?

is it actually an interview or just another open house?:bomb:

It says to bring a copy of your license, medical,etc. So im sure its a open house/interview possibility. Its on their web site. Just curious

Do both if you realy want the job. Sometimes they answer right away, other times they never call. They are desperate though.

Do both if you realy want the job. Sometimes they answer right away, other times they never call. They are desperate though.

Thanks Deluxxx, Do you work for them? Do they have ready reserve at SKYW? (I see your current position) Is scared the $hit out of me since I have worked at Mesa..... ready reserve is evil! Thanks!

I do, ready reserve does not happen often. You should be off of reserve within a month or two depending on your base and equipment. Personally I like reserve, I am on a dying plane and we are over staffed at my base. If you live in domicile it is a good deal. But make sure you go to the job fair becuase it is practically an interview, and if you pass the hr then it is off to SLC just for sim.

Spin - check your PMs. You have to do the online app FIRST before anything else, or your resume will get chucked....

Latest resources

Back