Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pinkbush said:
Blah blah blah.....this guy's a moron.
Amen Pinkbush, If I ever have to jumpseat on Skywest and this clown is in the cockhouse, I'll get out and walk.R2D CupOUT!

If you get multiple interview dates, taking the first one available would be best. The sooner you interview the sooner you can get a class date and the better your seniority will be. I haven't heard of any hiring plans for 2006, so it would be best to get in while you can and hopefully get some people behind you. Another thing, if you're quick to take interview dates and/or class dates you may find yourself in the RJ even if you're low time.

pinkbush said:
Breathe benji, life as a tool hasn't treated you bad so far has it? No need to be worked up!

Don't worry I'm not worked up over someone with a 3rd grade mentality that can't back up any of his baseless claims. You made a claim that I've posted non-credible and indecent information on this board. You're unable to refute your statements with a single example so you're back to name calling. The search functions are pretty easy to use.

Put up or STFU.

Dave Benjamin said:
Don't worry I'm not worked up over someone with a 3rd grade mentality that can't back up any of his baseless claims. You made a claim that I've posted non-credible and indecent information on this board. You're unable to refute your statements with a single example so you're back to name calling. The search functions are pretty easy to use.

Put up or STFU.

Look back on the first page of this thread and read my statement. I said that you were not credible and were indecent. Where in the statement did I say your posts reflect that. Catching my drift tool?

Pink, your posts are completely worthless. Dave, on the other hand, contributes a great deal. I suggest you crawl back into your hole and shut it.

Latest resources

Back