Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest: How long until you hear from them?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyingToIST

I did the online application about 5-6 weeks ago. A Skywest pilot recommended that I should call the HQ. they were surprised to hear that noone has gotten back to me yet; either positive or negative.

What is the best way to approach this?

thanks..

I did the online app on the 30th of june, got an email about an hour later. Interviewed on the 7th and start class on the 28th. See if you friend will walk or send your resume in for you.

I haven't for a while, that picture was from the team I was a mechanic on. I worked for the Yamah of Canada FedEx team in 2000. I was a mechanic for the #4 rider in Canada that year. I worked for some northwest privateers for a number of years for both Motocross and Supercross.

Buzo,
I may know you. I raced in Washington for several years. Did you work for "tuner" at one time? Give me some hints if you don't want to give your name.

Yes you did...How about that medical!!! To this day when I hear a faint beeping noise I want to push a button with my thumb. I was fortunate enough to have SkyWest and Eagle offered me the job within a day of each other. I took the SkyWest offer. Sooo glad I did. (no commute)
Send me a PM, we will keep in touch.

Sorry about running away from this thread. Here is my .02 on this question. If you have previous 121 time (turbine) or know somebody on the inside who can vouch for your outstanding personality and flying ability is the best way to get hired. Good luck to all.

fly safe.

Buzo said:
I did the online app on the 30th of june, got an email about an hour later. Interviewed on the 7th and start class on the 28th. See if you friend will walk or send your resume in for you.

..it sure helps to know somebody on the inside!! ;)

Latest resources

Back