Skywest hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hercdriver

I submitted an on-line resume to Skywest in April (1800 total hrs with 1400 hrs in C-130), friends of mine that fly for them have submitted letters of reccomendation, and made phone calls to push for an interview. To this date, Skywest has not called. Is anyone else sharing this frustration? Does anyone have any words of encouragement?

I'm in the same boat, except that I've had my resume in since last winter (Dec. 2001). Got 3500 multi, (over 2000 in the DC3) and haven't heard anything. Oh well, at least I've been doing charter work with the Forest Service.

Hey guys, there are about 50 posts (exaggerated) about this. Right now there seems to be no rhyme or reason to their hiring trend. A friend of mine got a call with less time than me, and less total experience. Then someone else posts 5000 tt with whole load of turbine multi, and gets the call in a quick way....go figure.

Maybe those folks who were running the COEX hiring decided to switch to Skywest......hmmm

Do any of you have the so called "silver bullet" (if I may use an Alaska term) ??

Latest resources

Back