SkyWest Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Peter Griffin said:
Dont all those netjet guys have to go out of White Plains/Westchester anyways? Its pretty expensive up there. Plus at skywest you get iced oatmeal plane cookies. So there.

Iced Oatmeal cookies are gone!!!

jsand757 said:
For those of you who that have interviewed lately, what are they saying on numbers and for what reason? ie growth, attrition.... I know we are kinda short but what are they saying.

Looks like ORD is set to grow again:

Last bid award had only two ORD FOs leave for upgrade, yet they are being replace by 8 transitions from the Bro and 12 newhires. I know a couple of senior FOs were recalled back to UAL and we have been short system wide but it looks like an overall growth after all is said and done.

For captains there has been relatively good movement (jetBlue, SWA, quite a few to CAL). ORD is still the most junior for RJ PICs by far (then COS and DEN). For EMB PICs its FAT and PSP.

I got the email yesterday for an interview. they offered about 7 days this month that were open. I am very excited, I have wanted this for a long time. If anyone has a updated gouge that would be great, I know they have been doing interviews for a while. I have already gone to aviationinterview.com. Thanks.

jsand757 said:
For those of you who that have interviewed lately, what are they saying on numbers and for what reason? ie growth, attrition.... I know we are kinda short but what are they saying.

I don't know what the reason is but from what I heard from a guy who interviewed today (5-9-06), they will need about 50 guys for the emb next month and they will be holding crj classes every month until October '06 at least.

NWaviator said:
I have 170 multi and 1140 total, ATP written complete. Also two of their pilots have written leters of recommendation for me. Is there anything else I can do but wait? Another letter of recommendation any thoughts? Thanks.

Try having more times than that and not getting any single email, snail mail, smoke, pigeon since May 2005..

Just curious, how long would it take to hold DEN as an EMB FO?

Don't know exactly how long, but I can tell you that the domicile has approximately 20 EMB FOs and about 10 wanting to transfer in. I'd expect many of those are waiting on a RJ transition as well.

Why-are you tired of flying boxes already?

Latest resources

Back