• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYWEST Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love it.. I spent a week on Eldred Rock.. we were prettifying the lighthouse for the terrorists..er.. tourists on the cruise ships.. great views.. and no distractions.. nothing to do but work!
I have family in JNU and have been up there a couple times this year to visit.. really pretty country.

That picture was taken near Eldred Rock....well, probably a few miles north.

Definitely beautiful country up there. I wish we could get the off-line actual jumpseat again on Alaska...I'd be commuting out of there in a heartbeat.

Cheers!

GP

I want to read this....

No, I think it's time to bring this back. You people try to bully others off this board when they should have the freedom to say whatever they want. If you don't like it then too bad. What did he say??

Most of the info people put into these profiles are not too accurate, so anybody will have to take a LOT of time and effort to find out who people were. Unless you put all of your personal info into a public message board on the internet which is a BIG mistake in my opinion. Just a thought...

GuppyPuppy,

Incredibly informative that you had been asked to withdraw the interview post from this board prior to it's current format. A lesson that everyone here should learn from.

I'd agree with Cessna on the profile bit but I'd bet most of what is said as fact is usually fact or close to it (it's east to distinguish between fact and opinion if one really pays attention).

Mr. I.

I told the truth but it was too much for some to handle. So, to protect my job and myself I took the easy way out and pulled my comment. Some read it and know it is true but I had to let it go. Sorry.

Latest resources

Back