• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest get midwest flying.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amazing what happens when you fly for free hu? Farking losers. My jumpseat just went all union even if you guys aren't. And spare me the crap. My professional courtesy is extended to professionals. Not jerkoffs who hurt us all. I've had it with you people.

Ya... really professional, man. And nobody was telling me I was flying for free?!!! So, that $94,000 deposited into my bank account this year must have been a gift! Thanks, Skywest!!

Skywest whores! We're all whores! Thank god ASA is getting most of the Comair planes. Are you going to be gracious enough to let ASA guys ride on your precious jumpseat?

Skyway DBA Midwest Connect......the only one............until now.

Like I said before, bitter with the company, not SKYW.

While disappointing for those of us at AWAC, it is not a surprise either. No point in bickering on the internet. The fact is there are only three viable regional airlines: Skywest, Republic and Mesa. If you are looking for a regional to go to, you will have a better contract at Air Wisconsin or ExpressJet, but growth is done at those places.

Ever go to the store and look at two items? One costs a little bit more but seems like it would work for you. The other is pretty cheap and maybe might work too. Hard decision, but then you decide "aw hell, I'll spend 3 cents and try this thing because it has good reviews, seems like a better product, my neighbors like it and ********************, the packaging is awesome."

Well, folks, I like AWAC and worked for them for many years, I like the people too. However, I jumpseat 2X a week and I can tell you...honestly...in comparison...our product is crappy. The floors are scummy, the aircraft are dirty and stink, the seats are sticky and the seatback pockets have really nasty stuff in them. Our FAs are not that nice to look at. I'm sorry, but I have to speak my mind. I've hopped a ride on SkyWest, Mesa, COEX, Eagle and Republic (and others)...many times. Their aircraft are neat and clean. The toilets (in my experience) have been reasonable, the FAs have been pleasant and look good (I'm married with delightful kids, so no lesbo comments). Although...I have seen some dawgs walkin' the aisle.

I can almost guarantee AWAC was the low bidder, but our product...yuck. No reflection on all of us who go to work everyday, work our butts off and get flights out on time. We work hard and really hoped for that MKE base.

However, and the truth hurts, AWAC frankly has an inferior product today. And for a company like Midwest, who is trying to (possibly) fend off a buyout, I think image is important.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I know we all work hard, and I feel for the folks at Skyway who would like to grow. Same with XJT and AWAC.

But sometimes...you just have to look in the mirror and realize... you aren't the queen of the prom anymore.

Last edited:
But sometimes...you just have to look in the mirror and realize... you aren't the queen of the prom anymore.

I miss those days, the dress, the tiara...

Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

There is a victim's group for you, if you'd like to call:

The TPG:

Transgendered Pilots Group

I think they have a group on myspace, too

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back