SkyWest Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EMB120FO

I know alot of young (and old) pilots look to this website for info on SkyWest. I know there have been many changes in new-hire pay, and things like that. And yes we have alot of cash in the bank. Bottom line is that the SkyWest Airlines you see today may not be the SkyWest Airlines you see tomorrow.

There are alot of ideas for growth being discussed behind closed doors as we speak. But as you have read on other posts, we are creating a lean, efficient airline before we venture into new markets with new aircraft.

Uncertainty is everywhere, but for those looking for a career, not just a job, you can't go wrong at SKW. We all hope to see all the airlines return to profitability sooner than later, but we at SkyWest continue to think outside the box, and look at all options.

I hope you all stay motivated, and don't harass poor Andy too much. I personally don't know where he finds the time to answer all your questions.

That's good to hear since some of us won't be ready to apply until next year. Any ideas about the following year in terms of hiring?

Latest resources

Back